We are delighted to present our newest T-shirt featuring Wyland's Orca Pod. This super-soft tee is made from yarn that is spun, knit, fabric-dyed and finished in the USA. The manufacturer uses ethical cutting and sewing practices. These tees are crafted using less water than conventional tees throughout the production process. Available in light blue heather with a chest screen print and a sleeve hit with the foundations logo. We get so many comments about how soft and comfy these T-shirts are.
- 50% poly - from recycled plastic bottles.
- 25% organic - US-grown combed cotton.
- 25% Tencel™ Modal - a fabric widely used in sustainable fashion.
USA MADE - EACH TEE SHIRT:
- Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
- Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions.
- Uses an average of 6 water bottles.