We are delighted to present our Wyland exclusive "Sailfish" T-shirt. This super-soft tee is made from yarn that is spun, knit, fabric dyed and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically and crafted using less water than conventional tees throughout the production process. Available in aluminum (which is a soft heather gray) with a black screen print of Wyland's Sumi-e art depicting a breaching sailfish.
- 50% poly - from recycled plastic bottles.
- 25% organic - US-grown combed cotton.
- 25% Tencel™ Modal - a fabric widely used in sustainable fashion.
EACH TEE SHIRT:
- Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
- Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions.
- Uses an average of 6 water bottles.